- 1 month for $14.90
- 3 months for $34.90
- 6 months for $59.90
- 12 months for $79.90
- One of the most well-known dating sites in Australia
- You can reply to others email being a free member
- All members can only send message to each other if their profile is completed
- You can filter out all inactive profiles when searching
- You can see who is online
- Very good privacy options
- You can send kisses to show your interest in some profile
- Quick search, advance search, keyword search, two-way search, top 100 search
- Uses Cuoid Match system
RSVP is an Australian dating service that takes things a little bit differently from other dating sites. You can join this site for free and start checking out other members profiles immediately; sending virtual kisses to the ones that you would like to get in touch with. But if you are planning on contacting any of these members, you are going to need to purchase stamps that can be used for email and chat. These stamps can cost you a decent amount of money and will expire 30 days after you purchase them.
If you are busy in your daily life and you don’t spend a lot of time on RSVP, then you will probably find your stamps expiring before you are able to cash them in. This can end up costing you a lot of money over the time you are a member of this site especially when you consider the fact that you might not find someone to connect with right away. Other than that, this is a great site for singles to find each other through and one that most Australians greatly enjoy being a part of.
You get to be involved in the local dating community and have the option of joining multiple singles events in your area through this site. That alone can make it worth the time and money you put into it and you could be one click away from finding the one person that you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with.