- 1 month is $18.99
- 3 months is $11.99 per month
- 6 months is $9.99 per month
- One of the biggest online dating sites
- 25 million members database
- You can advertise yourself with a dating headline
- Has iOS and Android apps
- You can see who has viewed your profile
- Members can attend events created by Match.com for site members
- Private and public chatrooms
- Offers advices from relationship experts
- You can hide profile from search result you are not interested in
- Very deep search feature
- You can send and receive winks from other members
- Option to search for members in your area
- Get latest matches
March.com is probably one of the most well-known dating sites to ever exist online. You can’t go a night without seeing at least one of their commercials televised doing its best to get you to join. Being so popular means that there are millions upon millions of members hoping to make a connection with someone for true love, and your chances are pretty good with so many members. Of course you also have to be wary of people that are simply using a site like this for their own nefarious needs. It doesn’t happen very often, but it is possible with such a high membership.
You can join for free and browse to see who might be available for you to connect with. You can search through profile pictures or use their advanced search feature. Once you have found someone that you want to contact, you will have to upgrade your membership by paying a fee. The good thing is that they are fairly reasonable when it comes to the prices of their upgrades and you can determine the length of it.
Match.com is definitely a site that everyone has heard of and there are even more that have used the service at one point or another. The addition of setting up singles events in local areas so that singles can meet each other if they wish is absolute genius when you think about it. They may have had some bad press in the past, but Match.com has definitely turned a corner and is looking towards the future these days. Maybe it’s time \ to check them out and see what kind of changes they have made.