- 1 Month: £39
- 3 Months: £87
- 6 Months: £114
- 12 Months: £168
- The site is a friend of Match.com
- Video and chat coaching to improve your success on the site
- Free trial
- Many articles, online dating tips and much more
- Offers your one-in-a-million match
- Offers you dating and relationship advice to improve your profile
- Profile sorting feature
- Favorite profiles feature so you can return to any profile you liked
- Manual search function
- Profiles viewed feature so you can review profiles you have looked at again
- Fans feature – you can see list of members that have been seen your profile and liked it
Match Affinity match making site is focused on the UK but not limited to Uk residents alone. The usual thing about joining any match making site is the long form that has to be filled with accuracy so that proper date match profile can be picked out easily for the potential member. The forms could take about 13- 15 minutes to complete.
Another flaw about Match Affinity is its non mobile web version, this means that members cannot be actively involved as they would like with their mobile phones except those who have high grade smart phones.
Despite the long forms and its non availability of easy and efficient mobile web access, its a good match making site and worth the membership.
Note that like other popular matchmaking sites Match Affinity has fake profiles. The site sends you messages to make you add this profile to your favorites but when you check it, nobody has visited your profile. Also big part of audience you could be interested in are only free members and they can’t respond to your messages but the site also counts these profiles into their matching system.