- 1 Month – £16.95
- 3 Months – £34.95
- 12 Months – £95.95
- Have more than 250,000 registered members
- Extensive FAQ
- It is absolutely free to join and to start searching
- You can ask the site to send you the right matches
- It is not only a dating site but also a social network for people who want to make friends
- You can keep some photos private and share them only with the members you want
- Has detail search, keyword search, matching search
- Paid members can appear higher in search results
- Site is for “thinking people”
One of the most premier dating sites in the UK, and quite possibly the oldest online is LoveandFriends.com. This site was created to help real people find real relationships in a world gone crazy with casual sexual experiences. This isn’t the site for married people to find a fling or for people that just want a one night stand. Instead, it’s known as the thinking person’s dating site due to the large number of professionals using the site. You don’t have to be a high powered professional to use it, but many members are just that.
A free membership offers the ability to exchange messages with other members, both free and paid for. Other online dating sites offering free membership options will allow you to receive messages but make you pay in order to respond to them. LoveandFriends.com doesn’t make you pay for something as simple as that. They do have a paid membership program that will unlock some fascinating features of the site, but it’s not necessary to start your search. They want you to explore the site so that you can reach the conclusion that paying for membership is beneficial.
One aspect of this dating site is the fact that it is created by a published author and expert in the dating and relationship field. You’re going to get some of the best possible tips for dating that you can find anywhere on this site and the testimonials alone will prove that. Some sites may be catchy and provide entertainment, but LoveandFriends.com will have you looking at a deeper aspect of your own life in the hopes of finding someone for that happily ever after you want.