- Each site member has its own cost of membership. It depends on location and type of membership you’ve chosen. After joining you will be contacted by a personal manager who will calculate the cost.
- One of the oldest dating sites online today
- Many payment methods
- Connected more than 2 million people together since 1992
- Very protected privacy
- The Today Show rated this site as one of the best matchmaking websites
- Offers dating tips and advice to its members
- Very easy to sign up
- The site is a partner with a big number of restaurants in cities to offer a nice menu on a first date
- No auto-matching system. All matches are selected manually
Its Just Lunch dating site is recommended for individuals who have quiet a busy schedule with their work. A site for busy people. Its just Lunch has been around for a real while. It actually started in 1991 when the internet was still far from becoming an innovation.
They actually operated live, and their duty as a dating site was to plan a date between two working class individuals at their free times. Lunch happens to be the perfect free time for working class people, so that came about the name “its just lunch”
They have navigated their services to the web for easier reference and a wider reach to audience. They are still quiet upfront with their members. As a potential new member, all you have to do is chat with their management online or fill a questionnaire form and they would call you for more profile info.
“Its just lunch” provides up close services for their members when considering the kind of profile they would like as a date.
Its just lunch is really efficient in their services and cost actually depends highly on geographical location.
NOTE that if you do not find a match on the site, you will not offer any kind of refund. Sometimes their managers ask you to pay upfront for a dating service for 4-6 months, it can costs $2000 but you may no get any successful date. Last time they have a contract with each member: guarenteed 10 dates a year. In fact, it is not so important how many first dates you will get, ask your manager how many second dates you will get?
Its just lunch takes the weight of busy individuals looking for a date,which is a real value for money.